2012年10月30日火曜日

DMX Released from Prison -- 'Gonna See My

,メイプルストーリー RMT

DMX is finally a free man ... after being released from the Arizona prison where he's been locked up since January for probation violation. 15 minutes after he was let out, the rapper told AllHipHop.com ... "I'm feeling good ... feeling really good."He added,DQ10 RMT, "I spoke to my daughter, I just got off the phone with my wife ... I'm going to go see my daughter while the sun is up then I'm going to be in the studio man."TMZ broke the story ... DMX wasn't exactly a model prisoner -- the guy was found guilty of violating several rules behind bars including drug possession,pso2 RMT, failing or refusing a drug test, smoking when he wasn't supposed to, being disrespectful, disruptive, and disorderly and more.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿