2011年9月5日月曜日

Wakfu CB Impressions - Quick look into a

peaking of which, Wakfu is a game that's filled with light hearted humor and definitely doesn't take itself seriously. It's hard to go even a small moment without seeing something that will make you chuckle or at least just put a smirk on your face, like that Sammo Hung reference or Pandrmtaaster that likes to sit on a stick of bamboo all day.。





Whenever the farm had too many or too few gobballs around, Mimi (who supports acts of Wakfu) would come out and plant seeds everywhere to spawn more of them, while Wolfgang (who supports Statis) would walk around and eat every gobball in his sight. Personally, I thought it was more fun watching Wolfgang eat everything with his huge fork and rmtk, unlike Mimi walking around planting stuff with his huge bug eyes and flower basket.。




The more I played Wakfu, the more I fell in love with the game's buttery smooth animations that resembled the animated series quite nicely, af which made me feel like I was in a living cartoon.
Overall, I had a lot of fun trying out Wakfu, and most of my enjoyment came from the tutorial areas alone. The quick pacing of combat makes this tactical RPG a lot more enjoyable compared to the others I've played, plus rich visuals prove that 2D will never go out of style, not to mention the impact of players affecting the game world makes Wakfu perfect for some actual role-playing, which you don't see a lot of these days with MMOs.。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿