2011年4月24日日曜日

David Hasselhoff Steps Out With New Girlfriend

Earlier this month, reports surfaced that former 'Baywatch' star David Hasselhoff was getting serious with a young model from Wales.

After recently going public as a couple in London, the two were spotted Friday in California at the Coachella festival (because, Rift Gold let's face it, nothing is more cool to Coachella music fans than bumping into the Hoff).

Hasselhoff's new love is 31-year-old Hayley Roberts -- who has the same first name, and platinum blond hair color, as her boyfriend's 18-year-old daughter, Hayley Hasselfhoff.

The two met while Hasselhoff was judging auditions for the latest round of 'Britain's Got Talent.' According to RadarOnline, the 58-year-old TV star first spied the cosmetics saleswoman and part-time model in the audience, and pursued the relationship.

"I'm big on romance," he recalls. "I wooed her...I was a gentleman."

Whisking his girlfriend off to California this weekend even trumped a London viewing of his televised premiere on 'Britain's Got Talent,' the hit series on which he's the replacement for Simon Cowell. RIFT Platinum Of the differences between his new gig and his four-year stint on 'America's Got Talent,' Hasselhoff has said, "They [the British audience] are so positive. It is actually more fun over here than in the States."

The U.K.'s Daily Mail reports that the 'Knight Rider' star and his new love engaged in PDA at the opening of a London musical, 'Betty Blue Eyes,' earlier this week.

Hasselhoff, divorced from ex-wife Pamela Bach since 2006, opened up about a recent getaway to Roberts' hometown, Glynneath in Swansea, where he has tried adjusting to her strong Welsh accent.

"I went to see her in Wales. It's been really nice, because I got the chance to see a bit of the countryside, a bit of Wales, and it's been a terrific time. RIFT Platinum Wales is nice....We have long conversations, because she's from Wales and I can't understand her.'

Is the romance serious enough to last? Too soon to tell, according to Hasselhoff. "I like her very much; the whole thing is quite fresh," he said, adding, "Maybe I will be married again. Rift Gold I definitely want to be in a solid relationship. I don't want to spend my time with a lot of women. I appreciate a solid partner by my side."

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿